This Website is located and intended for viewing and use in the United States and is subject to United States laws. If this Site is viewed outside of the United States you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws within your jurisdiction as well as those constituted by the United States. If your use of this Website is against the laws of your jurisdiction, it is your sole responsibility to refrain from the use of this Website.
Children’s Privacy. We do not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will immediately delete such information from our database. Because Sprayzi does not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, Sprayzi has no such information to use or disclose to third parties.
Information Collection. Sprayzi is the sole owner of this Website. We collect information from customers and visitors to the Website at different points on this Website.
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, Sprayzi automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing this Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
- Do Not Track Requests. “Do Not Track” is a web browser setting that sends a signal instructing a website not to track a user. This Website currently DOES NOT have a mechanism to respond to “Do Not Track” requests.
- Personal Information. Through your use of or visits to this Website, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter “Personal Information”) to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); and (2) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date). We do not collect Personal Information from you through this Website without first asking you to provide it. This Website does not gather Personal Information from you without your knowledge. We may supplement the Personal Information you provide to us with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to us. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information to us, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from purchasing products from this Website.
- Credit Card Information. Credit card information collected for product purchases is used only to process payment for the transaction and, generally, is not retained by us. You may, however, voluntarily elect to securely store your credit card information for your convenience in order to pay for future product orders.
Information Obtained from Third Party Sources. We may receive information about you such as contact information and demographics information from other sources. In addition, we may combine information you give us with information from these sources. The types of information and sources of such information include without limitation the following categories:
- Vendors. We may receive contact information and demographic information that you provide to or through our vendors, such as through our email and text message campaigns.
- Payment Service Providers. Payment information such as updated credit card number and expiration dates from your bank or credit card company which we use to keep our records current and service you better.
- Delivery Service Providers. Delivery details such as updated delivery, contact information, and address information from our carriers or other third parties which we use to keep our records current, process orders, deliver your next purchase, and service you better.
- Social Media Services. Information that you publicly post on our and your social media pages (e.g., our Facebook®, Instagram®, and Twitter® pages), such as your contact and demographic information, such as likes, interests, preferences, comments, suggestions, and opinions, general feedback, and content.
- Other Third-Party Sources (Including Data Aggregators and Public Databases). Transactional data from third party purchases; contact information, demographics information, including profile data; information about products or services purchased from other companies.
Information Use and Disclosure Practices. We may use and disclose the Personal Information that we collect from you as follows:
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. Sprayzi analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Sprayzi better understand who is using this Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Sprayzi is able to better design this Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Sprayzi may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of this Website. Sprayzi does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Sprayzi discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Sprayzi discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Sprayzi believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Sprayzi, third parties or the public at large.
- Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. Sprayzi will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands and other legal obligations.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed to Sprayzi, we may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Surveys. It may become necessary to conduct surveys of our customers. Should we deem it necessary to conduct a survey, we may outsource the survey to a third party. We will provide the third-party survey company with your Personal Information as is necessary for the third-party survey company to conduct the survey and to those third parties whom we engage to review and analyze the results of the survey. We will not provide your credit card or billing information to the survey provider.
Communications from Us. We may communicate with you as follows:
- Special Offers and Updates. By making a purchase or other inquiry through this Website, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us.
- Customer Service. Sprayzi communicates with our customers via email, regular mail and telephone.
Online Advertising. We may display advertising on this Website and partner with third parties to manage advertising on other websites for our products and services. We may also partner with third parties, including business partners, advertising networks, and other advertising service providers, who gather information about you on this Website to provide you with advertisements on this Website and elsewhere online based on your browsing history and tailored to your interests, preferences, and characteristics. Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and the information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Policy.
Some third parties collect information about users of this Website to provide interest-based advertising on our Website and elsewhere, including across browsers and devices. These third parties may use the information they collect on this Website to make predictions about your interests in order to provide you with ads (from us and other companies) across the Internet. Some of these third parties may participate in industry-developed programs designed to provide consumers with choices about whether to receive targeted advertising.
- Links. This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Sprayzi is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
- Security. Sprayzi has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction, or disclosure of your Personal Information.
- Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, username, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, username, or password from your account.
- Making Changes to Your Personal Information. If you would like to update the information you have provided to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supplemental Privacy Notice for California Residents. The following applies solely to California residents. Effective January 1, 2020.
Shine the Light. Residents of the State of California (under California Civil Code Section 1798.83) have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties, if any, to which the company has disclosed Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes (e.g., requests made in 2022 will receive information about 2021 sharing activities). We comply with this law by offering California residents the ability to tell us not to share your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at email@example.com. You must include the name of this Site and “California Resident” as the subject line, and your full name, e-mail address, and postal address in your message.
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice. If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) as described below:
- To purchase products from us, you will be required to provide certain Personal Information to us.
- You have the right to know:
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) sets forth certain obligations for businesses that “sell” Personal Information. Based on the definition of “sell” under the CCPA and under current regulatory guidance, we do not believe we engage in such activity and have not engaged in such activity in the past 12 months.
- We do not sell your Personal Information to any third party.
- We do not discriminate against consumers as a result of a consumer’s exercise of any of his or her rights listed in this section. For example, we will not, as a result of a consumer’s exercise of any rights listed in this section:
- Deny goods or services to the consumer;
- Charge different prices or rates for goods or services;
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest in any way that a consumer will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- We may provide discounts or other incentives to customers who provide us with certain of their Personal Information. For example, we may offer a discount to a consumer who provides her contact information and payment information in order to register with us.
- You may request the following relating to your Personal Information from us:
- A description of the categories of Personal Information we collect and the reasons we collect this information.
- All Personal Information we have about you.
- That we delete your Personal Information.
- A description of the categories of Personal Information we collect and the categories of third parties to which we disclose your Personal Information.
- A list of third parties to which we have provided your Personal Information for business purposes, and the corresponding purpose for which we have disclosed your information.
To exercise any of your rights under this section, contact us at (844) 777-2994, firstname.lastname@example.org, or via www.sprayzi.com. You will be required to provide us with your name, address and the last four digits of the credit card that you have on file with us so that we can verify your identity.
Supplemental Privacy Notice for Nevada Residents. The following applies solely to Nevada Residents.
Residents of Nevada have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information.
- You have the right to know that we do not sell any of your Personal Information to any third party or parties.
- You have the right to request that we not sell any of your Personal Information. Although we do not sell your Personal Information to any third parties, you have the right to submit a request to us directing us not to sell any of your Personal Information that we have collected from you or will collect from you in the future to any third party or parties. You may make such a request by sending an email to us at email@example.com. Please include the following information in your request: Your name, your address, and your email address. Upon our receipt and verification of your identity, we will not sell your Personal Information. Within 60 days of our receipt of your request, we will respond to you.
- We collect the following types of Personal Information from visitors who browse this Website: None.
- We collect the following types of Personal Information (“Covered Information”) from visitors who purchase products from us through this Website:
- Home or other physical mailing address;
- Credit card or other payment information; and
- Email address; and
- Telephone number.
- If you wish to review, update or otherwise make changes or request that changes be made to the Covered Information you have provided to us, you may do so as specified in “Making Changes to Your Personal Information” above.
- No third party or third parties may collect Covered Information about your online activities over time when you use this Website.